My Story with the Rosaries

Saturday, April 25, 2015



As a child, I always related a Rosary to something boring , something I was forced to and did not even understand .  I also related it to death and praying the ' Hail Mary' after a funeral , not a nice feeling at all.  Until life takes you thru its journey and a need for quietness and pause . I tried all kinds of avenues, specially Oriental techniques which I still practice on the side  but it was only thru the Rosary , this subtle and gentle way of meditation thru repetition and the power of words in us that I found my needs to find completion.
So I developed my line of Rosaries made with semi-precious gemstones , to transform them into genuine pieces to use as decoration or as necklace you could wear as a Lariat and make a beautiful Cross necklace or carry it on your purse for whenever you need a time of quietness. I promote and make them  every Mothers Day .
As a Mother I find it a lovely way to embrace and give something that help us,  as we perform our role on today's everyday life, with something that keeps our traditions in a gentle and beautiful way .

Enjoy visit me online www.beatriceponce.com/rosaries-jewelry
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS . POWERED BY BLOGGER