Miami and the Canary Yellow

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I saw #Annievazquez  on her blog @theFashionPoet a shoot with this Canary Yellow dress and it just came to me my Accent Necklace I made for my Miami customers. Miami’s trends are so unique , it is the city where vivid color is a must in whichever combination . I always get inspired by this Miami savoir faire that allows you to go for it, the more you create, the more they are going to like it.
But reading from this other perspective I quote Annie's comment on why “ Nina Garcia who wears many hats in the fashion industry like Marie Claire Creative Director, Project Runway judge & JCPenney’s Style Voice,  said  ”Vivid solid colors are a good choice for red carpet appearances because they stand out and exude confidence. You can create a similar feeling with every day fashion. A color that represents confidence? I love this” she says. And so do I, I Love it too , vivid colors whether on a dress or an Accent piece make a Statement and show personality.  So , there you go , do not think twice ‘ Canary Yellow’ something you should consider to have.
http://www.beatriceponce.com/ying-yang-gemstone-yellow-canary-agate-amethyst-czech-necklace
#fashionjewelry #accessorize #trendyjewelry #miami 
DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS . POWERED BY BLOGGER